I have two sweet deals for you!
I grew up loving alien movies. Close Encounters of the Third Kind, E.T., Flight of the Navigator, the TV series, V. These started my love affair. Then I found Alien, The Thing, Fire in the Sky, and The Watch. There’s a billion others, but those are some of my favorites.
After years of listening to Art Bell and George Noory on Coast to Coast AM, I finally scribbled my first alien-themed tale, my novella, BOOM TOWN. It just wasn’t enough.
Today, I present to you three more tales of extra-terrestrial horror….OUT of RANGE.
Edited by Erin Sweet-Al Mehairi (Hook of Book Media), with a fantastic cover from Jason Lynch (Jlynchgraphics.com), and an alien-tastic foreword by the great Hunter Shea (author of The Dover Demon and The Jersey Devil), this trio of alien/horror stories is coming at you for the nice price of 99 cents!
Featuring my stories: “Not of This World”, “The Astronauts”, and “Out of Range”
Also, my last novella, the thriller, THINGS WE FEAR, is on sale until the end of August for 99 cents, too.
Summer has just begun, and fear is in season.
School’s out, and the faculty at Fairington Elementary School are free for the summer. Emily Young can’t deny her attraction to Aaron Jackson, the Ed Tech from her classroom, but she’s afraid of being hurt again. Meanwhile, Aaron is determined not to let his phobia of drowning prevent him from enjoying the sun and the sand of Maine’s best beach town.
But they’re about to learn real fear. Fairington is home to a monster. Phys Ed teacher Matt Holmes has more to offer the ladies than a perfect smile. He’s a killer and he’s got his sights set on Emily. Who at Fairington will conquer their fears? And who will fall to a psychopath’s hellbent rage?
- “Things We Fear is a compulsively readable tale of obsession and dark suspense, with one of the creepiest villains I’ve encountered in recent years.” — Tim Waggoner, author of The Way of All Flesh and The Last Mile
- “Whoa! Glenn Rolfe is on a roll! Following the success of his last book, Blood and Rain, he has another gripping story to tell, Things We Fear. This story has all the makings of a good horror flick. We have a plot within a plot that intersects at just the right moment. The chills are there, the characters are identifiable and the intensity of their actions all make for an entertaining time. All in all, well worth the price of admission!” – Horror Novel Reviews
- “There is a definite old school feel about this novella. It isn’t an over the top gore-fest. Instead, what we have is a tense, psychological thriller that builds steadily towards a fitting climax.” – Ginger Nuts of Horror
- “In this frighteningly real look at true horror, Rolfe manages to up the ante of tension while balancing genuinely heartbreaking moments, while showcasing his talent for creating unforgettable characters placed in equally unforgettable moments… a testament to Rolfe’s growing ability to spin a story that sets him apart from his peers and displays the talent of a horror author that wants to do far more than scare you – he also wants you to think.” – Beneath the Underground
- “Glenn Rolfe’s new thriller (Things We Fear) is addictive. A quick, compelling read.” – Duncan Ralston,author of SALVAGE
- “Things We Fear is a taught,character-driven tale of terror that delves way too close to reality and makes you wonder who may be watching you.” – David Bernstein, author of A Mixed Bag of Blood and Relic of Death
Some sweet summer deals!
Stay tuned for the release of my next horrorific novella, CHASING GHOSTS (Sinister Grin Press, Aug. 1st) and the re-release of my novel, THE HAUNTED HALLS (Matt Shaw Publications, Sept 3rd).
Also, I’ll be attending Scares That Care in Williamsburg, Virginia this coming weekend. Stop by the vendors room and find Matt Manochio and myself signing books and wearing masks–yeah, just look for Krampus and the Wolf Man!
Stay Frosty, people!