For the next 30 days you and your friends can get acquainted with my bloody werewolf novel, Blood and Rain, for the discounted price of 99 cents!
- “With slashing claws and blood-soaked fur, Glenn Rolfe’s novel will have you howling in terror and delight. A welcome addition to the werewolf mythos and proof that we’re in the presence of a rising star in the genre. Highly recommended!”–Ronald Malfi, author of December Park and Little Girls
- “A major new talent rises from the Maine woods…Rolfe is the real deal, and Blood and Rain is a classic monster novel, full of blood and teeth and the kind of razor sharp writing that makes the pages sing. Small town horror is back, with a vengeance!”–Nate Kenyon, award-winning author of Sparrow Rock, Diablo: Storm of Light and Day One
Blood and Rain is easily my most praised piece of horror. It made numerous top 10 lists for 2015. A fact that I am extremely proud of and humbled by.
- “It’s Silver Bullet on speed!…a mix of early Stephen King and Bentley Little…” – Aaron J. French, author of The Dream Beings
- .Wow! Easily one of the best werewolf books I’ve ever read.”- Hunter Shea, author of The Montauk Monster
- “We have a great villain to root against, and heroes to cheer for. Many more experienced, more celebrated writers could learn from Rolfe. If you Love werewolves, you’ll love Blood and Rain.” – Brett J. Talley, author of He Who Walks in Shadow
Now, you get the chance to grab a copy for 99 cents! That’s right. The new moon is up in the sky tonight and for the next 30 days, you can get this brutal and character-driven howling novel on the cheap.
- “Many authors nowadays get lauded for writing ‘throwback’ horror fiction, but none of them quite goes the distance like Rolfe does in Blood and Rain. Werewolves, silver samurai swords, and small New England towns: it all makes you wish this was twenty years ago so you can take the paperback off a supermarket spinner-rack and huff the yellowed pages.” – Adam Cesare, author of Mercy House and Exponential
- “Rolfe is the real deal, folks, and anything he writes is well worth checking out.” – Gord Rollo, author The Jigsaw Man and The Crucifixion Experiments
I’m also putting my 2014 short story collection, Slush, up for 99 cents!
- “Look, any story that begins with a little boy murdering rats and drinking their blood is going to be a screwed up story. Is it weird this one made me kinda hungry? Yeah. It’s definitely weird. But still. Wow. Hey, speaking of screwed up and disgusting, let’s talk about “Henry”. Have you ever wanted to cut your zits off with a razor? Of course you haven’t! You aren’t a crazy maniac. At least you probably aren’t. Okay, shut up. The point is, “Henry” is pretty gross. Rolfe gets all the descriptions right on this one.” – Max Booth III, Author of Toxicity and The Mind is a Razorbla
- “Loss of youth and erosion of innocence are the common threads being spun throughout the spindle of these tales. With cursed items, cursed people, first loves, dark appetites, revenge, the unknown and the beyond being the blood that flows from the pinprick. Mr. Rolfe chaperones you through his dark landscapes by candlelight, but tread lightly…. You will be itching like a fiend to get back into these twisted and delicious yarns, because once you pick up “Slush” you’ll be holding 126 pages of why you became a fan of Horror in the first place.” – The Eyes of Madness
And if all of that wasn’t enough….
I’m psyched to announce that my first novel, The Haunted Halls, will be re-released by Matt Shaw Publications in eBook this September!
Matt Shaw is one of the best selling British Horror writers out today. His style is unrelenting and full on. It’s an approach that he brings to the table when bringing hand-picked authors onboard. I am beyond floored to be working with him on this release.
The Audio book will also be available thanks to the great talents of Joe Hempel (Adam Cesare’s Tribesmen). Release date TBD.
I’m also in talks to get The Haunted Halls available once again in print. Fingers crossed!
The cover reveal is on its way….until then, here’s a sneak peek:
So, grab Blood and Rain and/or Slush and let’s become friends!
And stay tuned for much more horror ahead from me to you in 2016!
Click on the covers for the direct Amazon links (or go to the links below for Blood and Rain on these other sites)